Brad Pitt and the Perrin and Peters families have announced the launch of the second Fleur de Miraval rosé Champagne, with an anticipated price of US$400, the Drinks Business reports.
It’s the second version of Fleur de Miraval rosé Champagne, following the wine’s debut in 2020. In the ER2 name, the ‘E’ stands for ‘exclusively’ and the ‘R’ for ‘rosé’.
The second edition is made up of 75% of Chardonnays of different ages. The remaining 25% is made up “of young Pinot Noirs from the terroir of Vertus”.
“I was impressed last year with the success of our first edition, Fleur de Miraval ER1. With ER2, we pushed the limits even further, we created new extremes for quality. Being the only Champagne house exclusively devoted to Rosé Champagne, each edition of Fleur de Miraval is a constant quest for beauty, a desire to create space for all possibilities,” Brad Pitt said of the launch.
Fleur de Miraval is the only Champagne house exclusively devoted to Rosé Champagne.