Tequila is booming right now, with the most recent stats showing that the sector is generating its sales year by year. Blue agave-based drink is becoming more and more popular in the world, gaining more and more consumers.
But what are the most expensive bottles of Tequila in the world, and how much are they sold for?
1. Tequila Ley.925 Diamante: US$3.5 million
2. Ley.925 Ultra-Premium: $225,000
3. Clase Azul 15th Anniversary Edition: $30,000
4. Patrón En Lalique, Serie 2: $7,500
5. Patrón x Guillermo Del Toro Añejo Tequila: up to $5,000
Source: The Drink Business